- Daily yoga and pranayama classes
- Day trip to the Taj Mahal
- Shopping at Loi Bazaar
- Hands on tour of Goshala Cow Sanctuary (brush & feed cows)
- Visits to various temples and an Indian village with snake charmers
- Bhagavad Gita lecture with Master Teacher Babaji Satyanarayanas Dasa
- Guided tour to Krishna Janmabhumi in Mathura (Temple of Krishna’s Birthplace)
- Vrindavan Parikrama (7 mile walk around the holy town)
- Evening at Radha Ramana Temple
- Visit to Kusum Sarovar Temple
- Boat trip on the Yamuna River
Pricing Includes Accommodations, 3 Daily Meals, excursions, car travel, daily yoga classes and lectures (flights not included).
Double Occupancy Per person $2,180
Private Room Limited Availability, contact Shannon.
Suggested Air: Air India, contact Shannon for exact flight.
Non-refundable $500 to secure your spot.
We request all applicants connect with Shannon prior to registration.