Sept 2021 – May 2022
Actualize your teaching potential with Onyx’s Advanced Yoga Teacher Training.
Registration is now open for our 2020-2021 Advanced Yoga Teacher Training Program. Hone your craft as a professional yoga teacher, become an expert in your subject and take a profound spiritual journey centered on the ancient texts and practices yogis have referred to for centuries. As a community of skilled teachers in study and practice with one another, the Onyx Yoga Alliance Certified 500 Hour training program will uplift us all. Will you join us?
“Yoga does not transform the way we see things. It transforms the person who sees.”
Consider Onyx Yoga Teacher Training if you:
- Want the eyes and means to help your students have deep yoga experiences
- Know that there is so much more to learn after your 200 hr training
- Have taken many scattered trainings and workshops and desire to crack the code of how these different modalities all fit together
- Wish to gain a better understanding of the history of yoga asana and how it made its way here
- Seek confidence in your understanding and ability to teach body mechanics, philosophy and history of yoga
- Want to expand your private clientele but feel you need more expertise on teaching in intimate settings
- Know that there is not one but many forms of “yoga philosophy” and want to understand this vast topic deeply
- Yearn to hold moving, spiritually inspired classes but so far lack the confidence/experience in your own knowledge of yoga philosophy
- Want to elevate your own vibration; to hold the seat of the teacher optimally in your classrooms and in your life
- Need the discipline & practices required to do that
- Want to pursue being the best teacher you can be for your students
- Desire to establish yourself as an expert through an accredited advanced certification
In Onyx Yoga Teacher Training you will GAIN:
- A thorough study of the following primary texts: the Upanishads, Hathayogapradipika, as well as an advanced examination of the Yoga Sutras
- An examination of key secondary texts that have added clarity and depth to modern yoga
- Advanced asana (physical postures) study with a focus on alignment, body mechanics and refining how to help specific bodies instead of generally teaching to the whole room (this especially helps with teaching private clients)
- Different approaches to the Art of Assisting so that you can develop confidence in your own style
- Experience with advanced ancient meditation and pranayama techniques
- An anatomical understanding of breath and pranayama & the ability to speak to the science of breath in your teaching
- Confidence and accomplishment in advanced teaching methodologies
- A community of committed students & teachers of yoga to grow alongside through study, practice and deep conversation
Onyx Yoga Teacher Training starts mid-September 2020 and runs through May 2021 meeting primarily one weekend per month. Benefit now from our “early bird” registration that is truly affordable.
A Typical Day
Nonrefundable Deposit: $500.
Tuition: $4,995 .
Early bird price if paid in full by July 1, $4,495.
Yoga Teacher Training students will receive 25% off their regular yoga class packages during the program. Payment plans available. Register on line or call Onyx at (908) 834-8064.
Interested in learning more about our Yoga Teacher Training? email email@example.com and put “500 Hour TT” in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.